Sunday, 16 May 2010
Things I discovered this weekend:
1. Dinosaurs suffered from arthritis;
2. Dinosaur bones were first found 150 years ago in Lewes, Sussex - the same place I discovered Harveys beer;
3. I need a little sit down if I walk around a museum for longer than 40 minutes;
4. Breaking Bad is the best thing on TV;
5. The glamorous features executive in my office also has coeliacs. I don't really know her, but as we are in the same gluten-free gang, with faulty intestines, I feel as if I do. Is this how people with cancer felt when Kylie/Lance Armstrong announced their bad news?
6. As I can no longer eat coco pops or toast, my favourite breakfast is egg, chips and beans;
7. The ants are back.